Sri Lanka, has been capturing the entire world with it’s rich Spice Heritage. Historically Sri Lanka was a central trade hub known for its fertile lands and fragrant spices, and to this day, this heritage lives on.
Aastha Naturals offers a wide range of exotic Sri Lankan spices that are 100% natural and supreme in quality, exporting them to spread the heritage to all corners of the globe. Our spices can be used to add vibrant colors, indulging fragrances and salivating flavours to any of your culinary creations. A pinch of our exotic spices can transform any simple meal into an aromatic and flavourful experience. Apart from the breathtaking flavours, our spices are high in nutrition and can enhance your healthy indulgences too!
Aastha Natural Spices do not contain any fats, contains Zero calories, and most importantly, are packed with antioxidants to boost your healthy consumption.
Aastha Naturals offers you an exotic range of Highly Aromatic and Concentrated Essential Oils from Sri Lanka. These Essential Oils are distilled from the leaves, needles, stems, flowers, bark, roots, or other highly aromatic plants. Aastha Naturals believes that essential oils are extremely beneficial allies in our natural health journey and can be a great tool when we are trying to live a more toxic-free lifestyle
Aastha Naturals prides itself in bringing to you, 100% natural authentic Organic Virgin Coconut Oil that is sensational to every application it is used in. Living with our mission, we are offering this premium option to enhance your lifestyle. Organic Virgin Coconut oil is rapidly growing in popularity for a wide variety of uses and benefits, From cooking to moisturizing your skin, this miracle oil tops the list of natural alterations to improve your health and well being.
5 important facts to know about Sri Lankan spices
- The right combination of spices when used appropriately depending on the meal you wish to prepare, will help you create a perfect dish with an exotic aroma and flavour.
- When prepared and dried properly, Spices can last almost forever, provided they don’t get wet or contaminated.
- When preparing meat and poultry dishes, it is preferable to roast and grind the spices to enhance the aromatic strength and flavouring to the curry.
- Adding 100% natural Sri Lankan spices to your cooking is a great way to keep control over other ingredients that can deteriorate your health, such as salt, added sugars and saturated fats.
- Due to the presence of certain plant derived chemical compounds in these spices, they offer several health benefits.