In Clear Amber Glass Bottles, Aluminium Bottles and HDPE Drums
Country Of Origin: Sri Lanka
Plant Part: Bark
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Scent: warm, sweet, woody, spicy scent
Blends Well with: Black Pepper, Clove, Ginger, Geranium, Cardamom, Bergamot, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Wild Orange, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang
- When used in a diffuser, Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil can be used to kill airborne bacteria. People suffering from respiratory tract infections will find this especially useful.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is a powerful antiseptic, and can be used effectively to stop infections such as coughs, colds and viral infections from spreading. Just add a few drops to your Diffuser or Oil burner.
- Add a few drops of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil to a simmering pan of water to get rid of cooking odors. Also Dilute with water and spray inside, cars,drawers and shoes to get rid of those awful musty odors. Always remember a few drops go a long way.
- Aromatically: Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil can be diffused throughout your home using a diffuser. Put 1 to 3 drops nothing more.You can also directly inhale the oil by sniffing it right out of the bottle or applying some to your clothes and smelling it that way, similar to a perfume
- Warming and Relaxing Foot Soak: Mix 1/3 cup Epsom Salts with 3-5 drops each Cinnamon Bark and Rosemary essential oils.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.