In Clear Amber Glass Bottles, Aluminium Bottles and HDPE Drums
Plant Part: Leaf
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Scent: spicy, warm scent, similar to Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Blends Well with: black pepper, clove, cardamom and ginger, as well as bergamot, frankincense, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, sweet orange, rosemary, tea tree, thyme and ylang ylang.
- To lift your mood add 5 drops of Cinnamon Leaf Oil, 5 drops of Rosemary Oil and 5 drops of Peppermint Oil to your diffuser and diffuse for 30-60 minutes.
- For sore muscles Massage add 6 drops of Cinnamon Leaf Oil, 4 drops of Ginger oil in 15ml Virgin Coconut oil and Work into muscles especially after a strenuous workout
- To keep energy levels strong and stable inhale or defuse Cinnamon Leaf Oil together with Peppermint oil before a workout.
- With its strong germicidal properties, Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil works as a non-toxic natural disinfectant, cleaner and repellent. Dilute with water and use it to clean your toilets, refrigerator, kitchen counters and other surfaces, door knobs, microwave, and sneakers. You can even use it to clean and disinfect your chopping boards.
- Blend it with Eucalyptus , Tea Tree Essential Oils for an effective bug-busting blend.
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil is an ideal wintertime blend for massage. One drop of Cinnamon Leaf Oil in 0.5 oz carrier oil such as Virgin Coconut Oil can be massaged into legs, arms and joints to warm, ease and relax the body. You should always dilute cinnamon oil with a carrier oil like Virgin Coconut Oil in a 1:1 ratio before applying it directly to skin.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.