In Amber and Green Clear Glass Bottles and Aluminum Bottles.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Radiata
Plant Part: Leaves
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Scent : medicinal, fresh, clean, and bright
Blends with : Peppermint, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree and other citrusy oils
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is reputed to purify, cleanse, clarify, and boost immunity. It is popular for its soothing, stimulating, and anti-bacterial properties and can be used in numerous body care products ranging from skin and hair care to emotional care through aromatherapy. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience. Used in aromatherapy, the cooling and healing scent of Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known to relieve mental exhaustion by boosting circulation, stimulating the mind out of sluggishness and rejuvenating the spirit. Those suffering from sinus congestion or sinus tension that causes headaches can diffuse Eucalyptus Essential Oil to clear nasal passages and to eliminate harmful airborne bacteria.
- For respiratory health make a Hot Water Vapor/Steam Tent: Heat a pot of water (not boiling), add 3-4 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil, place a towel over your head while leaning over the water, and inhale the steam.
- One of the most effective ways to utilize eucalyptus for colds is to drop several drops of the essential oil into your diffuser before going to sleep so you can take advantage of the healing benefits.
- This essential oil works best for migraine attacks that are caused by chronic sinusitis. add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a large bowl of hot water and breathe in the vapors. Alternatively, you can also put a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a handkerchief and inhale the smell from time to time.
- Natural mosquito repellent: Combine one drop each of Eucalyptus, Lemongrass and Citronella Essential oils and eucalyptus oils with one teaspoon of Virgin coconut oil to make natural bug spray and rub on exposed skin. Reapply as needed.
- To eliminate shower curtain scum: Using a 16-ounce spray bottle, use four drops of eucalyptus essential oil and four drops of tea tree oil (melaleuca) with warm water; spray onto your shower for natural mold killing action.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aroma therapist or physician. Avoid use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.