Botanical Name – Cinamomum Zeylanicum Blume / Cinamomum Verum
Grades and Qualities Available
- Continental C5 Special, C5, C4
- Mexican M4, M5
- Hamburg H1, H2
- Quilling, FAQ, chips, featherings, cinnamon powder, cinnamon oil, cinnamon leaf oil, cinnamon bark oil
We also undertake private labelling and contract manufacturing. Bulk Packaging options are available.
True Ceylon Cinnamon is a spice you need more of in your life if you’re looking to get healthy.
Why choose Sri Lankan True Ceylon Cinnamon, what makes it so special?
Ultra low Coumarin rate. Just 0.002%.
Sri Lanka is the world’s largest producer and exporter of True Cinnamon globally. The climatic conditions of Sri Lanka make True Ceylon Cinnamon supreme in quality as it contains low levels of impurities and contamination. Moreover, True Ceylon Cinnamon constitutes an extremely low coumarin rate of just 0.002%. This is important as coumarin can cause serious side effects such as liver damage. True Ceylon Cinnamon is unarguably a healthier and safer choice.
True Ceylon Cinnamon has a wonderful Aroma and a subtle sophisticated taste which is used to flavour exotic dishes, especially curries and beverages such as teas and alcohol. It is used worldwide in fine desserts and bakery products and candies as well. In the cosmetic world, True Ceylon Cinnamon is used for its pleasant fragrance as well as its naturally swelling properties on the lips.
According to researchers True Ceylon Cinnamon is one of the most popular medicinal spices in the world
Health benefits of True Ceylon Cinnamon:
- As little as 1/2 a teaspoon of True Ceylon Cinnamon daily can have positive effects on blood sugar levels, digestion, immunity, and more.
- Aids in controlling Diabetes as it is used as a substitute for sugar due to its subtle sweetness.
- Mitigates the effects of high-fat meals by slowing the increase in blood sugar post-meal.
- Fights fungal, bacterial, and viral elements in food items, thus preventing spoilage.
- Powerful anti-bacterial disinfectant and its scent will boost your memory skills
- Helps neurons and improves the motor function in those suffering from Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s.
- Extremely beneficial for improving heart disease risk and cutting the risk for diabetes, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- High concentration of antioxidants can help protect the body from damage by free radicals and reduce inflammation, reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases.
Daily Dose: Stir into coffee/tea, yogurt, oatmeal or just add a stick of cinnamon to rice as you boil the rice for a wonderful fragrant aroma.