In Amber and Green Clear Glass Bottles and Aluminum Bottles.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Ofﬁcinalis
Plant Part: Leaves
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Scent : Fresh, herbaceous, sweet, slightly medicinal.
Blends with : Clove. Bud, Citronella, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lavander, Eucalyptus, Lemon
Rosemary oil is a popular essential oil known for its wide array of health benefits. It has become increasingly important and popular over the years as more of its benefits are known, including its ability to stimulate hair growth, boost mental activity, relieve respiratory problems, and reduce pain. It’s calming effect on the body, helps reduce stress and insomnia, common triggers that can cause headaches and gives you great relief from migraine. It also stimulates mental activity and therefore is often used by students during exam times because it increases concentration and helps in studying efficiently. It is also a good remedy for depression, mental fatigue and forgetfulness. Rosemary essential oil is good for your hair as it has antioxidant properties that boost hair growth. Furthermore, its antibacterial nature gently cleanses the scalp and hair of microbes, thus preventing itchiness and dandruff. Furthermore, its antibacterial nature gently cleanses the scalp and hair of microbes, thus preventing itchiness and dandruff.
- To relieve migraine, mix 2 drops of rosemary oil with 2 drops of peppermint oil and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Use it to massage your temples, forehead and the back of your neck.
- Diffuse Rosemary together with Peppermint to stay focused. It will also help you to reduce tension, stress, and fatigue.
- To Improve Memory, mix 3 drops of rosemary oil with 1/2 tsp of coconut oil and rub on upper neck or diffuse for 40 minutes a Day.
- Reduce Muscle Pain, mix 2 drops of rosemary oil, 2 drops of peppermint oil and 1 tsp of Virgin coconut oil and rub on sore muscles and painful joints.
- To boost hair growth and cleanse scalp Dilute 2-3 drops of Rosemary Essential oil with one table spoon of Virgin Coconut oil. Massage this generously into your scalp for around 5 minutes. Cover your hair with a shower cap and wrap a towel on top of that. The heat will increase absorption even more. Leave for 30 minutes and then shampoo as normal. You might need to wash it twice to get the oil out. You can do this treatment twice a week.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or physician. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.