In Amber and Green Clear Glass Bottles and Aluminum Bottles.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Plant Part: Leaves
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Scent: Medicinal, clean, fresh,
Blends with : Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Lavender and Citrus oils.
Tea Tree also known as Melaleuca Essential Oil is well known throughout the world for its protective properties against infections. As one of the most popular antiseptic essential oils, Tea Tree is a must for every natural first aid kit. One of the safest and most effective ways of controlling minor infections is the immediate intervention action of Tea Tree. For nose, throat, respiratory and general skin infections, Tea Tree essential oil will give quick healing support. Tea Tree’s tolerability allows it to be used for longer periods of time without the slightest irritation. This Essential oil is also used to treat various scalp and hair-related problems. Tea tree oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish your roots, hence improves hair growth and helps eliminate dandruff.
- For wounds and cuts place two drops of the oil in one cup of warm water, soak a cotton ball in the solution, and dab it on your gash. Apply the solution twice a day until your skin heals.
- Mix 2 or 3 drops into 2 tablespoons of sweet almond carrier oil. Massage the scalp with this oil, allow it to sit for 30 minutes and then shampoo it out. Do it twice a week.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and strengthen nails.
- 10 drops Tea Tree in 2 1/2 cups water will prevent fungus and mold anywhere. Use in and around garbage or around sink area.
- To Eliminate shower curtain scum: In a 16-ounce spray bottle, use four drops of tea tree oil and four drops of Eucalyptus oil with warm water; spray onto your shower for natural mold killing action.
Safety: If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or physician. Possible mild skin sensitizer. OK For Kids: 2+
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.